Monday, September 04, 2006

Surprise Party

Wedding planes are coming along in a stop/start manner. The Medieval Restaruent proved to have unimaginative management, so we are not going there for the wedding, but have found some nice hotels who are helping us get everything together.
We just booked our flights 'round the world today - very exciting! So no matter what we'll be in Vancouver and Brisbane in May next year - woo hoo!!!!
Our project is starting to hit milestone season, but I'm still enjoying myself when I have real work to do. Nice, long honeymoon I have to say!

And the biggest news was my surprise birthday/congratulations from all my mates back in Brisbane. Mark had the idea and then he and my family (thanks Neeka!!) got in touch with all my old friends and had them around to my parents place where they rang me and we had a 2hour over the phone party (as it were).
Thanks to everyone involved, it was fantastic and made my heart yearn for BrisVegas.
Loves yous all

3 Comments:

Blogger Anika : Stage Walker said...

Anything we can do, we will - love you bro

10:57 PM  
Blogger M said...

And even things we know we can't (or shouldn't) do, we will still attempt it 100%.
:-)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Anika : Stage Walker said...

by the way your website is out of date

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home