Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bachaelor Weekend

So Sharon was away Saturday to Wednesday - lots of nerdy television (Lexx, Scrapheap Challenge), games (Metroid Hunter) and books (Short History of Progress) to keep me entertained... a 'guilty' delight, but only because it's so rare that I can partake :)
And then last night I got to teach Capoeira again! Yay.
Sharon was at a conference. She had an up and down time - one of the ups was going to a Calidh, or K-lee, which is a scottish dance. It sounded pretty good, and I'll admit I am somewhat jealous. But we are going to see if we can attend one in London - I do love a good organised group dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anika : Stage Walker said...

Are you going to learn a dance worthy of the 14th century building you're marrying in?

btw I love ScrapHeap Challenge!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Tieeeeeest.
Congrats on your wedding plans and commitments!
BTW, your homepage is presently a GoDaddy parking lot. :)
Cheers
Robbie-Robster

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home